Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Yummy Zucchini Chips

 Do you get the crunchy munchies at night for something savory? It happens to me all of the time! I adore potato chips, popcorn, flavored corn chips, crunchy cheesy doodles etc.  I could eat an entire bag, of  these bad boys, each and every day!!!!!  Not the snack size bag.  You know the ginormous family size bag? Yep, that's the one!  If I did,  I would weigh three hundred pounds and my doctor wouldn't be pleased!!!! Instead, I find creative solutions to curb the desire for unhealthy crunchy foods.
I've spent a lot of time in my kitchen the last few weeks preserving food from my veggie garden.  While I was at it, I took into consideration my love of crunchy foods and dehydrated some zucchini chips. The flavor combinations are nearly limitless so have some fun and be creative! Add a low calorie dip for a festive occasion and make sure you drink plenty of fluids. This snack is more filling than fried chips so they may help maintain your weight too! This helps me a lot! Enjoy the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment